Item #: WI-CF-25
Chaleto Sectional Sofa
Your Price: $1,769.00
Original Price: $2,722.00
You Save: $953.00 (35.0%)
Select Color: Select Additional Options: Select Shipping Option:
Availability: Sorry, this item has been discontinued.
- Available in black licorice, deep plum, espresso, merlot, pearl, persimmon or sage durable woven fabric
- Available in forth, stone, moss, cocoa, rhubarb premium brushed fabric
- Available in cream, lemon chiffon, light gold, goldenrod, gray, bisque, harvest, wet sand, saddle brown, dim gray, dark chocolate easy care microfiber
- Hardwood frame is built to last a lifetime
- Modern European design at tremendous value
- Plush comfy cushions with medium firmness
- Color customizable with no additional cost
- Wenge-stained wood finish
- FREE Inside Delivery (White Glove Bronze)
- Color shown in image for illustration and may not be available
- Custom made to order
Four piece sectional includes:
3-seater: 81"W x 34"D x 32"H
2-seater: 61"W x 34"D x 32"H
1-seater and end table: 56"W x 34"D x 32"H
Corner: 34"W x 34"D x 32"H
Approx Weight: 554 lb per set
To order a swatch sample - click here
Bronze White Glove Delivery:
A one-two man team will bring the item inside the threshold of your residence. If a garage is present, the product will be delivered into the garage, otherwise the product will be delivered in the front entrance. The product will not be carried up stairs. We recommend upgrading to Gold service if you live above the first floor or have stairs.
Gold White Glove Delivery:
Packaging: The product will be left in the original packaging.
A one-two man team will bring the item inside your residence to your room of choice. This service includes two flights of stairs. If the product needs to be moved more than 2 flights of stairs, please contact us as additional fees will apply.
Assembly: The service provider will unpack the product and provide basic set up requiring no tools (setting pieces next to one another or stacking on top one another).
Packaging: The service provider will remove and dispose of all packaging.
Wholesale Interiors, Inc., began offering furniture in the year 2002. With over 10 years of experience in the sofa manufacturing business, the founders of the company recognized the overwhelming value and convenience that the internet could provide consumers when purchasing made-to-order furniture. Unique line of leather and microfiber fabrics are hand selected and leather sofas are upholstered with top-grain leather hides, shipped from the finest tanneries from around the world. Our state of the art factory utilizes the best of old world craftsmanship and design efficiency.